U.S. Hwa Rang Kwan Kumdo offers Kumdo/Kendo lessons for adults and children. Students here learn the in a safe facility built specifically for this martial art. Students use protective equipment and a bamboo sword while learning. Lessons include a step-by-step curriculum.
Those interested can contact U.S. Hwa Rang Kwan Kumdo with any questions or they can stop by in person as well to learn more and take a look at the facility.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 4pm - 9pm; Sat, 11am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The facility has handicapped parking and ramps.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2001
- What makes this community special?: A family like atmosphere where traditional martial art is emphasized through discipline, respect and trust.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Volume/season
- Membership info: 1 month trial, 1 year, 2 year and 3 year contracts.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Class Schedule Link: www.kumdo.com/kumdo/class-schedule/
- Number of classes/week: 15
- Average class size: 25
- Number of instructors: 2
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 3 to 2
- Type: Kendo
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: "Friendship"