St. John United Methodist Presbyterian Church
One of the core beliefs of St. John United Methodist Presbyterian Church is, "We are accepted by God and are called to accept each other." St. John's strives to live up to that core value and continues to teach that belief to all members. In every aspect of teaching, fellowship and outreach to the community, St. John's practices inclusion of all, "regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, economic status, or theological differences." All members are encouraged to accept leadership roles as they worship in this "non-traditional, multicultural, and inter-generational" setting.
- Fax: 410-730-9253
- Hours: Sunday: church school, 9:30am; worship, 10:30am; fellowship: 11:30am.
- Handicap Accessible: Curb cut
- What makes this community special?: St. John United Methodist Presbyterian Church fully embraces and accepts everyone who worships here. No one is turned away or made to feel inferior in any way.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Methodist, Presbyterian
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes