Howard County Library East Columbia Branch
Howard County Library East Columbia Branch is located just off of Cradlerock Way. Part of the Howard County Library system, the East Branch was founded in 1994 and offers an open floor plan, a children's rain forest walkway and a silent study room. There are also 60 computers on site with word processing and Internet capabilities that are available for public use.
- Hours: Mon - Thu: 10 am - 9 pm; Fri - Sat: 10 am - 6 pm; Sun: 1- 5 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp is 10 feet from entrance
- Founding Date: 1994
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Free to use
- Programs/classes: Visit hclibrary.org or call for current classes and events.
- Book donation information: Support the Friends of Howard County Library by donating books and materials to the Library. All books collected are sold online through BetterWorldBooks.com. Bring donations to the customer service desk.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No