Howard County Executive and Ravens superfan Ken Ulman is getting into the Super Bowl spirit by soliciting Ravens-themed breakfast items from local residents.
Whoever submits the best idea, will get a breakfast delivered by the County Exec to their office, school, or organization.
Ulman put the call out on Tuesday on his Facebook page by offering menu items such as T-sizzle sausage and eggs, Brendan Ayanba-bages, Michael Eggs Oher Easy and Box o'morning Joe Flacco.
Soon after, the ideas flowed in. Here are the top ones now:
- "Harbaugh'ld eggs" - Dave Feldman
- "Ngata lotta' fat fruit cup" - Tricia Green Zadjura
- "Hot CAWfee" - Cecily Christian
- "Corn Flacco's" - Andrew Scherer
- "Breakfast pitt-a-tas" - Carol Meek
- "Silver Dollar Pollard Pancakes" - Matt Myers
- "Ray Rice Crispies" - Ken Yannacci
Personally, I'd like some Ozzie "Wizard of Oz Wheaties." If you'd like to be considered for the contest, post your idea on Ulman's Facebook page under the post, "Ulman's Ultimate Ravens Breakfast."
What would you bring to a Ravens-themed breakfast? Tell us in comments.
Ulman: 'Two Little Two Late'
Ken Ulman Picks Up Trash in Redskins Garb After Redskins Beat Ravens