The following restaurants and retailers have signed leases at the mall:
- Seasons 52 - A chain grill and wine bar that offers a seasonally-inspired menu and large wine selection, according to its website. The grill will open at the mall in late 2014.
- Zoes Kitchen - Zoes is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant that operates 92 locations in 15 states across the United States. They currently operate Annapolis and Potomoc locations in Maryland. Their menu features items such as hummus, chicken salad, grilled steak sandwiches and "Zoes Classic" Greek salad. The mall expects Zoes to open in early 2014.
- Arhaus - This home furnishings store was founded in 1986 and focuses on handcrafted furniture design. The company has 40 stores around the country and says it collaborates with Amish wood workers and Mexican coppersmiths, according to its website. Arhaus will open in 2014, according to a mall spokesperson.
- Secolari - Secolari opened its first location on Bethesda Row in Maryland. The Columbia Mall location will be its second. The company specializes in extra virgin and flavored olive oils as well as aged balsamic vinegar, pastas, sea salts, rubs and spices. The store is projected to open in late November.
- Soma Intimates - This lingerie, loungewear and beauty store plans to open a new 2,600-square-foot location in the new mall expansion wing this November. Soma operates more than 210 boutiques and outlets across the country.
- Stride Rite - Children's footwear store. They sell a variety of toddler, kids and baby shoes from their nationwide network of stores. The company plans to open a 1,500-square-foot store in November.
- Forever Flawless - Sells "diamond-infused" skin care products.
Retailers Already Open
- Wilson's Leather - Offers leather products such as purses, jackets and wallets. The company opened a 3,500-square-foot store over the summer.
- The Art of Shaving - The company that specializes in shaving products opened an intimate 577-square-foot space in the upper level near the Nordstrom wing this month.
Columbia Mall Expansion on Schedule, Stores Set to Open in Nov.
Mall Groundbreaking Signals Beginning of Columbia's Downtown Construction