Invite a friend
Examining Estate Planning and Estate Taxation
No matter how large or small your estate, if you want to make certain your plan is complete, optimized and hassle-free for your family, this session will teach you how.
- Why conflicts arise upon death and how proper estate planning can help preserve family harmony.
- How to optimize your estate plan to reduce or eliminate Federal and State death taxes.
- Why it might be beneficial to avoid the time, expense, and hassle of Probate, and how to do so properly.
- The pros and cons of Wills vs. Trusts, and which one might be best for your particular situation.
- All about Trusts (By-Pass, Legacy, Q-TIP, Living and Irrevocable), how they work and how they can be used and combined to prevent costly and time consuming estate problems for your family.
- How to structure your life insurance for optimal tax efficiency and passing on the maximum benefit.
Click here to register online or call (410) 740-1300.
|Where||Historic Oakland Manor 5430 Vantage Point Rd, Columbia, MD 21044|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, College Students, Seniors|
More About Historic Oakland Manor
Historic Oakland Manor is located just off of Vantage Point Road. Founded in 1811, this Georgian-style manor is suited for business meetings, wedding ceremonies and receptions. Complete with a ballroom, crystal chandeliers, french doors, a private veranda and a secluded back lawn. Call for pricing.