Mainstay Publishing proudly announces the release of its newest children’s book, Treasure Galore in Baltimore, a children’s mystery written exclusively about the Baltimore area.
Treasure Galore in Baltimore is the story of a young pirate named Dee who receives a locked treasure chest as a birthday gift. In order to open the chest, Dee must find the missing key. To complicate matters even more, there is another group of pirates who is also looking for the key! Who will find it first?
The search for the missing key takes the pirates all around the Baltimore area… Inner Harbor, Canton, White Marsh, Fells Point, Columbia, Locust Point. Several of the area’s most popular destinations are prominently featured, including Fort McHenry, Urban Pirates, Celie’s Inn, Dangerous Pies, The Spirit of Baltimore and many more!
Colorful and fun illustrations light up the pages while the rhyming text entertains readers young and old. Get your copy before they sell out!
Treasure Galore in Baltimore can be purchased at the following locations:
- The Spirit of Baltimore – 561 Light Street
- The Seadog – 561 Light Street
- Sports Legends Museum - 301 W Camden Street
- Great American Cookies & Marble Slab Ice Cream - 201 E Pratt Street
- Dangerous Pies - 2839 O'Donnell Street
- Urban Pirates - 913 S Ann Street
- The Corduroy Button - 1625 Thames Street
- Woody’s Island Grill - 1700 Thames Street
- Slainte - 1700 Thames Street
- Kooper’s Tavern - 1702 Thames Street
- KCo Spa - 6080 Falls Road
- Celie’s Inn - 1714 Thames Street
- Riptide by the Bay - 1718 Thames Street
- Greenberries - 6925 Oakland Mills Road
- Richardson Farms – 5900 Ebenezer Road
For additional information about Treasure Galore in Baltimore, contact Mainstay Publishing at 302-223-6636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.